Amazon delivery today!

I spent a bit of my birthday money on two more FOG companian books - Swords and Scimitars and Wolves from the Sea. 

This pretty much completes the collection as far as European ancients and medieval wargaming is concerned (I'm not that bothered about 'Biblical' ancients or the Ottoman Empire ). 





So - when I get round to it - we can look at Dark Ages and the Crusades as new wargaming territory, although I think Russ really wants to try late Medieval (100YW etc.) - all those longbows and armoured knights!


So the collection now stands at:-

Rise of Rome
Immortal Fire
Storm of Arrows
Legions Triumphant
Decline and Fall
Swords and Scimitars
Wolves from the Sea
Oath of Fealty

Which I think will cover all the ancients / medieval I want to get into (although one day, the Japanese and Koreans...). 

Of course, I'll also need to look into FOG Napoleonics when that arrives.

This hobby!  I thought golf was bad for emptying your wallet!!!