Enclosed fields and plantations

A quick 5 minute update as I'm busy with work.

The stone walls are finished on the first enclosed fields.  I'm so happy with them I've decided that my plantations could also use a bit of stone walls to keep the scrumpers out - so I'll be working on those while I'm basing my trees.

The first enclosed fields consist of 4 large fields, each with a different crop and a couple of trees to give it a bit of height and interest.  I've also offset the walls so they're not perfectly straight (I notice that in the countryside you NEVER see a perefectly square field - they often have strange twists and turns in the fences or hedges).

The next set will consist of a larger number of smaller fields and the last will be separated by hedges as well as walls (also of more but smaller fields).

The open cultivation will be relatively easy by comparison - just got to think about how to separate each field (a ditch or a small 'rise'). 

Russ has finished all his terrain pieces (see the Iron Chicken blog) so I'm holding up the party and need to button down this week to polish them off.