Sunset

Sunset reflection over the sea
I'm an old romantic at heart.  Honest! 

So when Mrs B picked me up from Lime St. Station in Liverpool and drove me home (to save waiting 30 minutes for a train) and we saw that the sun was setting, I suggested that rather than drive home we drive to the seaside (about 45 seconds from where we live) and watch it set over the sea.

Which we did.

Of course, the view is somewhat obscured as we have a wind farm just offshore (which is slowly melding into the one set up further down the coast.   If they put any more in, on a windy day, the sea bed may well be ripped up and whipped off elsewhere!



But I suppose they're 'saving the planet' (although I've also heard that its takes more carbon footprint to make and service one of these than they will ever save in their life-cycle).  And it gives you something else to look at as you gaze out to see (unless you count the drunk Scouser on an airbed drifting out to sea after a warm Bank Holiday).