Hotter than Hell

...and that's not the Rotel

Austin likes hot stuff.
And that he knows what hot is growing up in Texas. Like they say :

“If I owned Hell and Texas I would rent out Texas and live in Hell”


But it looks like the heat is getting to him today.

I am shooting on a soundstage and it is 105 degrees. My clothes are soaked. I'm melting.
- AUS10

They also say if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen, but should Austin just avoid Hell and stay out of Tyler's kitchen?

His Crazy Tree co-star Tyler tweeted asking fans who on the cast he should do a cooking show with and there were a lot of suggestions for Austin.

And while it has great comedic potential, it has great potential for Hell hath no fury like a chef scorn.No doubt there be someone not happy at all to see his favorite sous chef cooking with any but him.

I know how to butter your biscuits and flap your jacks.

Everyone in the heat: stay smart, stay cool, and keep hydrated.


Happy Austin Friday.