Shooting Gallery

Jake is back to filming and all business, but something about this begs for some funny business.

Thus the Top Ten Things Jake could be saying in this picture.

10. Throwing down the signs Jake let's it be known he's not with Bloods, Crips, Latin Kings or the Van Buren Boys but with the Goose.

9. "I'm going to need to probe this thoroughly."

8. "Come this way. "

7. "I'm sorry, you must be confused, I did the stand up to cancer campaign last year."

6. "Hey don't even think about making a joke about the police and the pokey. "

5. "Did you just turn your head and cough? "

4. "I'm this close to giving a shocker."

3. "To quote that seminal movie classic Holiday in the Sun, 'Check the rear, I think we've got company'" (@5:19 mark)

2. "Oh because my name's Taylor in the movie, you're going to make an 'check my inseam' joke."

and

1. "After a long day at work, I unwind with two fingers of Austin Nichols."