FOG Renaissance




Despite the fact that I enjoy POW Reniassance, Russ' recent purches of FOG Renaissance persuaded me to do the same. 

I spent last night trying to get to grips with the rules and it looks like I'm going to have to get some figures on the table to understand some of the nuances.  There are certainly more elements to consider and I think the first dry run will be as much as Comedy of Errors as Much Ado About Nothing. 

Luckily my next door neighbour is a FOG R fanatic and he's agreed to have a bash soon so we can hopefully pick up some tips.  He's the one that ran a FOG 100 Years War battle for us a few years back where we found just how 'hard' Welsh bowmen can be!

The next consideration is the buying of yet another army when I've got 5 ancients armies still to finish!  And all that WW2 armour!