Good to the last drop

Jake's New York minute has turned into more of a moment, as he was seen grabbing coffee with his trusty Mac book again this morning.

So what's he up to hitting the Java trail.

Is he on the hunt for the "best cup of coffee in the world"?
Think he could do outfit.

Tracking down the elusive and retired Juan Valdez?Campaigning for the title of #1 Celebrity Coffee Drinker?

Of is he like the rest of us and trying to find free Wi-Fi because he doesn't have it in his place in the Village?

Don't think he's the only one provokes questions today.

TOP GUN lost auditions. Props to Saturday Night Live. And Bill Hader scares me with his talent ---------> AUS10

Which makes you wonder. Which Bill Hader's impressions he liked more?

Senstive 70's TV icon Alan Alda? Or
Harvey Firestein amazed that the producers don't have a clue about their script:

"I say, 'Ice Man's on my tail, he's coming hard.' I literally said that to a bathroom attendant last night."

And ya gotta wonder how many times "someone" has used "Goose, take me to bed or lose me forever" on him.