Dice Tower MkII

While I should be painting Thessalian Cavarly, 've taken time out to build my balsa dice tower MKII.  As with all developments, I've aimed to improve on the original by working on the key problems with the last one.

The exit area is now smaller and with a steeper exit ramp.  Inside, I used plastic sheeting (cut to size) on the jigglers to ensure they are more robust (and also ensured that there was better over hang so the dice do tumble more than previously. 

I covered the jigglers with a thin cloth to damp the sound a bit and also packed insulation foam inside the tower to dampen the rattling noise and act as a baffle (so smaller dice cannot get trapped inside). 

Finishing touches include a slightly larger landing area that is covered in thin cloth (so rattling is reduced to a minimum). 

The entry point is also simplified and neater. 

Just a bit of sanding and varnishing and she's good to go. 

Pics later (including a revised 'how to' guide).