Homemade dice tower - a couple of tweaks.


I've added a new top to the tower to allow the dice to fall in more easily - I will build a small frame around the top as well to create more of a funnel.

I've also nailed the tower to the side bars and nailed the 'backboard' to the side bars as well.  After a few rolls, the dice hitting the backboard made the glue give way so it needed something a bit more robust for them to bounce against.

I've used it for a couple of sample conflicts and it seems remarkably 'fair' - only once did I roll more than 6 hits using 8 dice and - despite a couple of throws which resulted in 5 '1's (oh dear) from 8 dice it does seem to do the job. 

So it will make its appearance next week when Russ' Persians and my Greeks finally meet.  If I lose, I'll blame the tower!