These go to eleven.

Being the movie guy he is, we're guessing it will be all about Spinal Tap for Austin today.And being so busy with wrapping up OTH, he may need a little help to fire off a Spinal Tap tweet.

OMG is here to help ya big guy.

The Top
Ten Eleven Spinal Tap Quotes to Tweet.11. "Well, I'm sure I'd feel much worse if I weren't under such heavy sedation. "

10. “I love tuna. Those little cans you’ve got here — tuna fish. No bones!”

9. [On the name St. Hubbins]
"He was the patron saint of quality footwear. "

8. "It's like, how much more black could this be? and the answer is none. None more black."

7. "Certainly, in the topsy-turvy world of heavy rock, having a good solid piece of wood in your hand is often useful."6. "I believe virtually everything I read, and I think that is what makes me more of a selective human than someone who doesn't believe anything."

5. "I'm getting a little shaggy myself. I'd better not stand too close to you, people might think I'm part of the band."

4. Nigel Tufnel: I'm really influenced by Mozart and Bach, and it's sort of in between those, really. It's like a Mach piece, really. It's sort of...

Marty DiBergi: What do you call this?

Nigel Tufnel: Well, this piece is called "Lick My Love Pump."

3. "Quite exciting, this computer magic!"

2. “What’s wrong with being sexy?”

And being from Texas, and fond of using the word trousers, we're guessing Austin's the number one Spinal Tap Quote for 11-11-11 is:

"They see us on stage with tight trousers. We’ve got, you know, armadillos in our trousers.”


And we can't forget Jake today, since he was so hip he was there before the world knew about Spinal Tap.



While we celebrate the fun of the day, we pause for something truly important.

We honor those who currently serve, those who have served, and those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice for their country. Thank you.