Goodbye 10mm ancients!

Following Russ' decision to sell off his 10mm Indian and Persian armies on eBay, I've reluctantly decided to do the same.  The majority of battles we now play are 6mm based and although I love my 10mm figures (more detail than 6mm but cost a lot less than 15 / 20 / 28mm and are easier to paint) there's not much point me holding on to them if there's no-one to fight!

So over the next couple of weeks I will be selling them on Ebay.  All are based for FOG.

The armies include

- Mid-Republican Roman
- Successor (with pike, chariots, elephants etc.)
- Greeek hoplite (with Spartan core)
- Parthian / Sarmatian (with horse archers, cataphracts and a small foot contingent)
- Gauls / early Germans (with chariots and cavalry)
- Ancient Spanish

No idea on pricing yet - probably start at around £60 each and see what happens.

A sad day....but needs must.