Its impossibru!

I hold my hand up - I have let everyone down.



I thought I could easily knock out a few bases of mixed Napoleonic Prussian bases for Grand Armee.  But the combination of getting home late, following the increadibly funny game between Blackburn Rovers and Liverpool last night (Fred Karno's Circus has nothing on the boys in red) and then caught up in planning my birthday purchases (mainly Japanese 16C types and the long awaited Samurai Castle) meant that when I finally got to paint the Prussians, it was already 10:30pm.

Then I realised how many I actually needed.

For Dennewitz alone its 11 bases (that's the equivalent of 264 infantry and 66 cavalry).  Then I also realised that for Ligny, the MX bases are actually Landwehr, not Line (as for Dennewitz).  So another huge wodge of infantry and cavalry? 



Nope.  I'm going to base all the MX as one type (Landwehr) and they'll just have to double as Line infantry for now (that's the beauty of 6mm I suppose).  Otherwise I'll be painting Prussians all the way up to Christmas!

Do 11 of these by Wednesday evening?  Not a chance!

However, for Thursday I have any number of Prussian Line and Reserve that can stand in (we just have to put a little flag on the base to denote they are MX for the time being).

Sorry chaps!