MDF bases are here - no more excuses

I am now committed to painting over 700 Napoleonic figures (6mm, thank God) as my MDF bases have arrived from East Riding Miniatures (3" square and 1.5" x 3"). 

The Prussians and British (or maybe Portuguese) will need to be done in double-quick time so I'm going to put just 24 foot figures on each base (28 with skirmishers) - but make the bases look much more scenic to compensate.

This way I'll have more than suffiencient bases for the medium battles and also have enough for the big scraps like Waterloo. 

This will also allow me to field more Portuguese regiments for the bigger Peninsular battles.

British artillery will go 2 to a base but only 1 for Prussian (bigger cannon).  I'll also only use limbers for horse artillery so it's easier to differentiate the two types.

Watch this space!