Prussians and British turn up

Finally got my package of goodies from Baccus.

Originally I thought there was a mistake (as the packs seemed a bit lightweight) but all are present and correct.  I never realised that 288 figures sounds large in theory but not in practice - that's 6mm for you!

Then I realised that I'd ordered the 1812-1815 British Booster Pack by mistake - so they have the Belgic shako (and so don't match the rest of the army - do'h!).  Not that it matters much in 6mm but still...  I may use them for the elite units to make them stand out more on the table. 

Still - I've got enough now to knock off all the bases I need for any major battle.  The Prussians (although they are all post 1806 models) will have to double for pre-1806 (such as Valmy) - I'm not going to buy a whole new army now. 

So the primer goes on tonight ready for painting this week.  Just waiting on the MDF bases now.