Vallejo paints are very good

In an effort to get my Prussians finished before the bases arrive, I've been touching up the exisitng paint on a load of artillerymen and generals.  I bought some Vallejo Dark Blue to accomplish this (as compared to the Prussian Blue for the majority of the infantry) and it instantly brought the figures to life.

I have to say that Vallejo paint is superb.  I use a lot of different paints (including Games Workshop, Coat d'Arms etc.) but none have come close to Vallejo for vibrancy, covering ability and just general applicability.

I must have about 20% of the full range and my aim over the next year is to add 2-3 colours a week until I've got the majority of the shades I need then I'll dump my other paints for good. 

I would certainly recommend them to anyone else!