Grin and Bare it

Can you find the recurring theme?

Here is my interview. I tried to do it naked but they threatened to call the cops. 31 May

Wow if yall vote for me I will personally hug a tree naked with all of you!!! 22 Apr

Yeah that's my naked bum on six feet under. No stunt bum for me.
5 Mar

Meet me at The Grove at 130 today. I have an interview with @extratv. Say hello. Or scream. Or get naked. 23 Nov

And that baby is naked. It was probably very cold before the plane started to go down. http://twitpic.com/2volzz 8 Oct

RT by AUS10NICHOLS @AUS10NICHOLS when it's raining that hard the only thing to do is to get naked and go dancing in the rain. ;o) 27 Sep

@twitchange and tell @simonpegg @NathanFillion @ZacharyLevi that I will be fully nude and greased up for all 4 phonecalls!!! 23 Sep


#twowheeltuesday. I will be riding today, because I cannot walk. Send me a pic of you riding. Anyone who rides naked will win something! 7 Sep

Goodbye Asheville, NC. Hold it down for me. I will be back for some nude waterfall diving. 30 Aug

I hereby solemnly swear that if the Celtics win, I will streak through the streets of Venice, to the pier, and perform an naked backflip...
17 Jun


I will find another time to get naked and wet!!! 18 Jun

Austin's tweet yesterday about getting naked, is another one to add to the list.

So who's going to be the first interviewer to ask this Austin boy if he's ever been to Hippy Hollow?

This isn't Pixie Hollow, Tink. This hollow is clothing optional.

Hippy Hollow lies in the basin area of Lake Travis in the Hill Country of central Texas, approximately one-half hour's drive from downtown Austin, The Park features a steep, rocky shoreline and provides some spectacular views of Lake Travis. This heavily-used park, the only clothing optional public park in Texas, is popular for sunbathing and swimming." The park gets around 350,000 annual visitors.

And what is one of the other activities enjoyed there? Birdwatching.
Bobble's the mind.

Hippy Hollow Park