Super G's?

While Austin was performing in Santa Monica, Jake at the U2 show in Anaheim on Saturday night. (Both in LA at the same time again for yet another weekend) No cowl but his handy dandy hat and instead of a cape his cloak of invisibility (his black jacket) tied round his waist.

He might not have wanted his cloak of invisibility but bet he was wishing for some superpowers before he stepped on that helicopter with Bear.
And with that here are the Top Ten Plus One of :

Things going through Jake's head before heading out with Bear.

11. There's not crying in baseball wait there's no crying in Iceland.

10. Why does Bear have that rope around his neck?

9. That hook at the this strap better not mean we aren't "landing" the helicopter.

8. I'm glad these pants are waterproof.

7. Please don't make me eat an eyeball. Please don't make me eat an eyeball. Please don't make me eat an eyeball.

6.I like a good free range chicken but not sure I can do free range puffin.

5.Wonder if there is anywhere I can grab a coffee when we get there.

4. Here we go. Here we go. Here we go. Red Leader One is a go!

3.My face says fierce but my head says flee.

2. OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

and the number one thing going through Jake's mind.

This is all your fault Nic!

Here's some details and pics of Jake and Bear's adventure.

And a teaser picture to get you go look.
Jake and Bear will be kicking of the season of Man vs. Wild July 11th at 9:00pm on the Discovery Channel.