More like Rusty Chef

With the end of The Crazy Tree on the horizon Austin starts to think about other potential projects.

Maybe I could do a cooking show?
How hard cook it be.
I've helped out and the production staff prep everything. You just throw stuff together and grin. Second camera ready. I'll have three cameras and just edit it together. Close up Kitchen-cam all set.

I'll just do what Jake does, take some left over stuff and throw it together how hard can it be?

He sliced and diced.
And then flipped the stuff a little. I can do that.

Uh oh, I think this salad might have been sitting out too long.
Well maybe my sidedish will be ok.Oh that's not looking right.

Well there's still the chicken dish I used to make with Jake. It's a just a little smokey. We'll call it blackened chicken.
Oh oh oh oh smoke in the eyes. Smoke in the eyes.
Huh... maybe there's a reason Jake drinks more when I'm helping to cook.