Summertime Santa

Jake was in the holiday spirit yesterday. First with the red, jogging with his EoW co-star


You better not shout,
I'm you telling why

and then with the green, attending the Green Lantern premiere with Peter joining Jake and Maggie in the club of doing a summer big budget blockbuster.

is coming to town

But it was someone else who got the gift of Jake's holly jolly day. Because who likes short shorts?
Call it a gift for his 1st twitter birthday.

Uhh. Today's my 1st twitter birthday. I have so many questions. First, is anyone throwing a party for me tonight? Second, who is my mother? - AUS10

Well Mister the best OMG can do is this cupcake

and a bookAnd it had to be "Are You My Mother?" what else could it be?

His mother, thinking her egg will stay in her nest where she left it, leaves her egg alone and flies off to find food. The baby chick hatches. He does not understand where his mother is so he goes to look for her. In his search, he asks a kitten, a hen, a dog, and a cow if they are his mother. They each say, "No."

Then he sees an old car, which cannot be his mother for sure. In desperation, the hatchling calls out to a boat and a plane, and at last, convinced he has found his mother, he climbs onto the teeth of an enormous power shovel. A loud "SNORT" belches from its exhaust stack, prompting the bird to utter the immortal line, "You are not my mother! You are a SNORT!" But as it shudders and grinds into motion he cannot escape. "I want my mother!" he shouts."

What happens next?!?!?!



Only a 191 days till Christmas.
If you're good Santa may come early.