Busy in Berlin

Jake has been the busy bee since arriving in Berlin with his official duties, greeting fans, as well as catching a party and concert by fellow juror Charlotte Gainsbourg for Interview Magazine on Tuesday night.Speaking at the press conference Jake said "there was no hesitation in accepting the invitation'' to serve on the jury. And despite the awkward moment from a comment from a US reporter his "humorous impression of [festival director] Kosslick's jolly German delivery took the press conference by storm". - Hollywood Reporter

"I am honored actually felt, because I've always been a big fan of all here in the jury and of the films that they made ​​was, above all by Leigh -. I love his movies simple, and when I learned that He is president of the jury, I was so excited. And with so many artists to sit in a room to talk with them about movies and listen to their opinions, I just see that as a huge privilege and honor. " - Promifale


On the red carpet the first night of the festival.
New pics from tonight's premiere of 'Farewell My Queen' at Berlinale.