Mini-dice tower OR more than one way to skin a cat!


While scouring E-Bay for assorted goodies (more German WW2 6mm armour - Gawd help me! - and MDF bases for my new Imperial and Republican Romans) I was looking at dice.  Because you can't have too many dice.  Especially when the ones you currently have let you down so badly.

Anyway, I also looked at dice towers and was put off by the price (except for an acrylic one from Hong Kong which cost £3.95....plus postage).  Then I saw this.  Its called Blackout - the family dice game.  Not that I give a jot about the game itself.  What interested me was the fact that the game comes with its own mini dice tower (see picture).  It even folds in on itself to form a closed unit when not in use.

Cost?  £1.75 plus £1.50 postage.  So call it just over £3.  For a fully portable dice tower and a version of dice bingo!  Which i'll never play.

I just need to steam off the unsightly stickers and will be the envy of the Thursday Night games crowd*.




* This is, of course, not true.  The general impression of me as a Coke-swigging, photo taking, dice-cursing lunatic will not be altered by me using a cheap plastic dice tower.