Paris, Je T'aime

With a tweet of a possible sighting in Paris it could be the J & A's European Vacation is not over quite yet.

Top Ten Possible Reasons They've Gone to Paris.

10. Too many cartoons and Jake's love of accents made them.


9. They wanted to be Gras on Mardi and while it's not New Orleans but they can "Laissez Le Bon Temps Roulet"

8. Jake needed to stock up on tea again at Mariage Freres.
7. An American in Paris -S'Wonderful!

Jake does have the khaki's but can he dance?

6. Austin needed to get the image of the last french maid he saw out of his head.

5. Wanted their own woody "Midnight in Paris" magic.

4. As Joni said "Free Man in Paris."

3. "The Last Time I saw Paris" is Paradise Revisited. (for all you movie/lit buffs)

2. With Austin- any time could be...
"I see London, I see France, I see someone's underpants"

and the number #1 reason

I love Paris every moment,
every moment of the year.
I love Paris, why, oh why do I love Paris?
Because my love is near.

And what a more beautiful place to Two Wheel Tuesday.

Happy Mardi Gras!