Sorry for not posting earlier...

I was in London today - firstly going to Lancaster House (where they filmed The King's Speech) and then to Canary Wharf (to look at a potential venue).  While we were sitting at the side of the wharf, supping a beer, a certain Sam Allardyce (West Ham's manager) walked by so I shook his paw.

Shout if you shook Phil's hand today....

I was in here today.  Had to go through two police checks going  in!

Inside - very plush

I went into this room (after this lot had gone, obviously!). 

Then fought our way through the crowds on the Tube to get back to Liverpool.  Mrs B picked me up and decided to top up the petrol - not knowing that the fuel 'crisis' has led to mass panic buying by Birkenhead numpties meaning there now IS a petrol crisis as all the service stations are now empty.

The people in this country just beggar belief sometimes....