Today I have been mostly...

...doing loads!  Had to go to the opticians to buy some new glasses.  The optician told me I had astigmatism, which is the medical term for "your eyes are buggered".  Not only that but we had to take Junior for an eye test and he needs glasses as well (he's not happy!).

Then we watched Everton draw in the FA Cup while I was multi-tasking (doing some work mainly).  Then watched Wales win the Grand Slam (rugby for our foreign visitors).

During which I've been covering my Baccus 6mm samurai in paint remover.  Why?  Well I sprayed them black then found I couldn't pick out the detail (and they looked v. dull) so it's back to white, light brown wash etc. - once all the black paint is off them.  This is a very icky process and I now smell like a chemical factory.  So no change there!

So no I'll watch the England - Ireland game...but who cares how that turns out?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/17414400  to see the winning Welsh try.