Curse you, e-Bay and your delectable goodies!

I've had a bit of a splurge on e-Bay recently - buying all manner of goodies (most of which I typically don't really need but would like to have).

This includes items as diverse as 10mm Celtic chariots, a 6mm 1942 British Armoured Division, some Flames of War reference books (including another copy of the rules for just £4!) and other stuff. 

I was most miffed by bidding for a host of WW2 6mm Shermans which the seller was getting rid of in batches of 4.  I got one set, but was outbid on the other 4 I'd bid for by just 5p on each one (having not paid close attention to the closing date and time).  Not a mistake I'll make again.

I'm waiting for various bits to turn up - most fun should be some Polaroid sticker paper which I will print various designs on (such as Stalin's face, the Stars and Stripes, the Royal Naval ensign, Napoleon and Wellington's faces etc.).  These will then be used to personalise blank dice with the relevant design (so my Britsh Napoleonics will use Wellington as the '6' and - for example - a dead infantryman for the '1').  I'll mock some up when the paper arrives.

Meanwhile I've bid for more 6mm stuff - mainly WW2 tanks and Eastern European scenery - and eagerly log on each night to see how my meagre bids are faring.

Of course, I'm also going to start selling off the stuff I don't need or use - such as tons of 28mm Pulp figures that I have never got around to painting or using. 

Oh e-Bay.  Me gusta!