A message from Tridente Bologna


As mentioned recently, Russ has ordered his ancient Britons from Tridente Bologna.  

Fabio (from Tridente) sent him this message back.  I love that he wants Russ to kick my ass with his new army and  that Fabio himself had got a great sense of humour.  I am therefore duty bound to get some figures from our Italian friends and will promise to download the Anticamente rules if only to keep Fabio happy!  Ciao!

You can find out more about Tridente Bologna here.  And about Anticamente here.


Hi Russ,
I know that you discover my site. Please, with this miniatures break the Phil’s bones ;- )

You, Phil, Mark and so on, basically tested almost all Rules of the ancient period. Could I hope that sooner or later you will test even Anticamente? You have hexagon, have miniatures, you can dowload the Rules free... what is the problem Eh? Eh?

If the next time you ask me miniatures you haven't test Anticamente, the price doubles.

Ok, the cost of the material you order is 80,16€, and the postage are 13,00€ (916gr.) for a total of 90,00€

I hope you realized that I like to joke ;-)

Ciao
Fabio G. Farneti