...As the Crazy Turns

[When I started writing this this morning it was a crazy idea--- but it looks like there is a lot of crazy going around- Special]

Jake this is my Mother in Law, Mama T.Nice to meet you Ms. Knowles.

Oh call me Ms. Tina or Mama T. Now come sit by me and we can talk all about DreamGirls.

We can!?!?! Really!?!? Ohhh I love DreamGirls.

Well you did a good job on it baby. It was like Beyonce when she had the girls doing back up for her.

You mean Destiny's Child?

Ohhh it was so long ago. But back to you, you were so much better than Jennifer. You know that movie was supposed to be all Beyonce, she was the star.You can tell Mama T, that you sang that song before that week, didn't you?

Well.....

And that dress was great, a halter works for you, but you know if the House of Dereon did that, we would have given you some more glitz, a low back and a high slit.

Solange come here baby.. meet Jake.

Yes mama.

Hi!

Hey.

Don't mind Solange's hair she shaved all off last year and it's growing back in. Ohh that's right you shaved your head too last year Jake, but you actually did it for a job. Solange did because she thought people might notice.
We have a lot in common.

Just smile pretty baby.

Well I'm gonna get going....

So Jake when are you going to put a ring on it?

Excuse me?

Solange. She's a catch. You have a problem with Texas? With Texans?

No not at all I love Austin. Big fan of Tall Texans.

Solange here is tall and Texan. You could put a ring on it. Stand up straight baby.

Sorry I've all ready been rung.

Solange baby, you know where you gotta go.

The basement mama?

That's right baby. You have some wigs to work on. Little Blue needs a new look.