Triples on Saturday!

I'm genuinely excited - the first game show I can make this year.

In terms of loot, its likely that Baccus, Rapier, Irregular, The Baggage Train and Timecast will all get a visit. 

Baccus - Naps mainly (checking out the Austrian / Russian options - and probably MORE samurai).

Rapier - just to say thanks for the goodies that arrived yesterday and probably top up some armies (mainly Spanish and the Romans)

Irregular - for some bits and pieces

Baggage Train - ancients 6mm buildings and possibly some WW2 bunkers.

Timecast - Eastern European buildings

I will also look to buy a metal dice to rival Russ' Mordor Dice.  And some caot dArms washes and paints.

Apart from that its a nice walk around and look for some familiar faces.  If you're there, this is me. 


I know - fell out of the Ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down...