The mystery - solved!

One of my posts has gone ballistic in terms of visitor numbers - indeed this week it became my all-time highest visited page with a whopping 2,950 visits.

This week alone it's had about 400 visits and there appears to be no stopping it.

The only thing is - I couldn't work out why it was so popular!  Its one of the Wargaming Bugbear set (waiting for a package) - but there have been no comments or messages....just lots of visitors. 

 http://philbancients.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/wargaming-bugbears-5-waiting-for.html#!/2012/01/wargaming-bugbears-5-waiting-for.html

Then it twigged - I'd used the picture below to depict 'waiting' - and it's now one of the most searched for images on Google (for people looking for 'waiting' pictures, obviously!) - currently No.3 in the charts and climbing (it was No. 5 last week).

So my stats have been given an artificial flavour of respectability - for which I apologise.

Still - just got over the 250K mark this week so its not all down to a single picture!