Sell stuff to buy stuff! Fleets on order after Ebay purge

My FOG books have already attracted buyers on E-bay (FOG, Fog Naps and FOG Renaissance) - as have my Pulp Sky Pirates and Yeti - so I've generated £50 in sales so far (and hoping to cross the £100+ mark by Sunday).

Therefore I have already sprung for some assorted metal - in the shape of Davco 1/3000 Italian and German fleets for Victory at Sea. 

I'm encouraged by the fact that these are (allegedly) easy to paint and so can be knocked out fairly quickly.  Not sure about the basing though (which needs to be as flat as possible but also sea-like).

I also have no idea re: base sizes yet although I'm sure Mark and Ian will sort me out.

What I do need though is some Italian aircraft (as the Italian fleet comes with 2 carriers) - again, the boys will no doubt point the way!

I also bought 2 additional Italian battleships and some submarines for both fleets.  I can now kick the proverbial out of Jono's crappy British fleet (Wooden decks! Macchi's vs Swordfish? No contest!)

They take to the seas in June (or is it July?)