The Birthday List

I'm just about ready to put my order in for the birthday.  Mrs B has offered cash as have the close relatives so I've got a hefty budget.

I've decided to bolster my later Russians first with a host of T-34 / 85 and T-34 D's, some Katyushas, SPG's (SU-152's and SU-76's)  and Tank Destroyers (SU85's).  In addition, I need light tanks so probably T-70's will do the trick.

Then the early Russians - for which I mainly need a few BA-10's (AC) and a load of T-26's.  Plus some BA-32's for HQ's and recon.

But the main bulk will be a new force - US 1943-45.  The necessity is for lots of M4's, some M7 Priests, lots of jeeps and trucks, lots of 1/2 tracks in various roles, M8's, M20's, M36's etc.  It's a mixed bag.  I'm probably going down the H&R route for vehicles (although Skytrex do sets of 5 for £2) and Adler for the infantry (I find H&R infantry just too weeny).

I'm taking Mark's advice and going for a force that can undertake 2-3 Spearhead scenarios then build from there.  I aim to be able to field a full US 1943-45 army by the end of the year.