He's only gone and done it!

Yes - after much consideration of Scotia and Skytrex, I have put all my proverbial eggs in one basket and bought all my 1943-45 6mm micro armour Americans and my remaining 6mm Russians (mainly T-26B's, late T-34's and some SPG's) from Heroics and Ros.

This took a bit longer than I wanted and it was a comparison picture from wargames@nordalia.com that swung it for me.  The H&R looked compatible in scale with Skytrex and Scotia, but you don't need to buy in blocks of 5 (a la Skytrex) and they looked better quality as well.





So there will be 257 additional vehicles on their way, which means that I'll be able to field troops from 1941 (Russia) and 1943 (Americans) all the way to the end of the war.

I won't be going for any other armies yet - these should suffice for now.

I'm going to post the results of re-painting the Russians I've already got in the next day or two - I've just got a few trucks and SPG's to finish off.