Somewhere ...

... over the Crazy Tree

Dude, now that the show is over.
You can get them back,
you just have to find them.

Personally,
I would go to see where
they all end up.
Clothes over Bros.

Go find them.
If you find Haley
she will tell you the truth.

You mean it's true,
I can get them back!

Don't tell him anything Haley!

Better start before BrookeDavis(TM) finds out.

Not sure I think they might be them.

Quinn don't give him any hints.

Is that them? Could it be?

Oh leave him he'll never find them.

Where am I!!
I just had the oddest dream,
I went to this place called Tree Hill.

And you were there as this lady named BrookeDavis(TM) and you wore these sparkly shoes until some little girl with a dog took 'em. And you took my favorite pair, and not shoes, and made me the equivalent of your flying monkey.

You were there and you too, and too. And there was a scarecrow who told me how to go to where they all went and I would find them.

There's no place like home,
There's no place like home.