All Grown Up?

UPDATE:
Catch the Source Code Premiere
Live from the Red Carpet
HERE

(thanks M&M)


Sounds like Jake's got a little perspective on turning thirty.

"It's a fascinating thing, I feel there's a great confidence that comes with it, a real security and footing and understanding of myself and how I respond to the world."

Could that mean small steps that could lead to bigger things?

"If there's one thing I've learned from turning 30 it's that I really don't have a choice as to whether I'm going to get older or not. I have no intention of pretending I'm 15 when I'm 40. But, please, be aware there may be some mistakes along the way."

Jake made a interesting observation about the growing up in context to his career.

"As Donnie Darko was a metaphor for childhood into adolescence, I think this [Source Code] is a metaphor for adolescence into adulthood."

Jake might be grown up for the most part (like at tonight premiere) but sitting down with pal Conan for a long overdue chat all bets are off. Jake never made it Conan's Tonight Show Couch, and but being on cable might open new opportunities. Now who's going to break into the giggles first? Conan? Jake?

Maybe a little Wii tennis?
Watch out Jake, Conan beat Serena Williams when he challenged her on his old show.

Then again with Andy singing "I Will Always Love You" softly in the background how could you lose ?


Come on Ride the Train Tour

TONIGHT

Los Angeles Premiere
Date: March 28th, 2011
Time: 7:30 PM
Venue: Pacific Cinerama Dome


Conan
Date: March 28th, 2011
Time: 11:00 PM
Channel: TBS


March 30th, 2011

The Daily Show With Jon Stewart
Date: March 30th, 2011
Time: 11:00 PM
Channel: Comedy Central

March 31st, 2011

Good Morning America
Date: March 31st, 2011
Time: 7:00 AM
Channel: ABC

Live With Regis & Kelly
Date: March 31st, 2011
Check local listings for time and channel.


April 1st, 2011

Meet The Filmmakers: Jake Gyllenhaal & Duncan Jones
Date: April 1st, 2011
Time: 6:00 PM
Venue: Apple Store, Soho (NYC)
More info: http://www.apple.com/retail/soho/