Wii Divas Live!

Jake says the only way to be successful at Wii Tennis is by listening to Whitney Houston.
Jake spoke about how he winds down when making movies. "He enjoys playing the sports-based computer on movie sets, and makes the game extra special by singing Whitney Houston tracts while taking part. He finds that satisfies his urge to sing in public, which he is often too nervous to do." Hey maybe that was going on in the trailer. ; )


When has Jake been nervous to sing?

On video doing his best Boss?

On the set of City Slickers belting out the score of South Pacific?

On national TV doing Dreamgirls?

“I don’t really do karaoke that much!" ( and you never did Effie from Dreamgirls before SNL)

But what are his signature song if he does? " What’s that song I Just Wanna Dance With Somebody? I always want to do The Bodyguard soundtrack I Will Always Love You. I like that,”

But instead of karaoke?

“No, maybe just a bit of Wii tennis [on set], while I’m singing Whitney’s I Will Always Love You. That’s the only way to do it really. You can’t play Wii tennis when you’re not listening to Whitney Houston.”

Do you think he yells .."BOBBBY" on his returns?



Two songs does not make a set tennis or otherwise. So to help out round his list of go to hits it's a Top Ten List just for him.


Top Ten of more Whitney Houston songs for the Jakey G Wii Tennis/VH1 Divas Live sing-a-long.

10. So Emotional

9. Saving All My Love For You

8. All the Man I Need

7. Run to You

6. I'm Your Baby Tonight

5. You Give Good Love

4. I Have Nothing

3. Greatest Love Of All

2. I'm Every Woman

and the number one extra Whitney Houston song for the Jakey G Wii Tennis/VH1 Divas Live sing-a-long.
How Do I Know (If He Really Loves Me)


I could open with Saving All My Love for You, then One Moment in Time,
if it goes to 5 do Greatest Love of All for the third set,
so I can save I Will Always Love You for the final.


Now Austin? Celine? Christina? Shania? Who's the Boss Diana Ross? The Queen Aretha?
Come on Ride the Train Tour

March 28th, 2011

Los Angeles Premiere
Date: March 28th, 2011
Time: 7:30 PM
Venue: Pacific Cinerama Dome

Conan
Date: March 28th, 2011
Time: 11:00 PM
Channel: TBS

March 30th, 2011

The Daily Show With Jon Stewart
Date: March 30th, 2011
Time: 11:00 PM
Channel: Comedy Central

March 31st, 2011

Live With Regis & Kelly
Date: March 31st, 2011
Check local listings for time and channel.


April 1st, 2011

Meet The Filmmakers: Jake Gyllenhaal & Duncan Jones
Date: April 1st, 2011
Time: 6:00 PM
Venue: Apple Store, Soho (NYC)
More info: http://www.apple.com/retail/soho/