Where the Iron Crosses grow.

The scanario book for Spearhead (covering Eastern Front scenarios for early, mid and late WW2) arrived today.



I ordered it off e-Bay from Keep Wargaming (http://www.keepwargaming.co.uk/).  I've bought off Paul and Teresa Bailey before and never been disappointed.  The book was securely packaged, coming in its own plastic wrapper and enough bubble wrap to protect a T-76.

Rapid turnaround, good quality service...the Order of Lenin all round!

Now just waiting on Spearhead from Caliver Books so I can start building a Russian army!


EDIT! For Gawd's Sake!!!  I went onto the web looking for the above picture and found it on the Minature Wargames site which was selling the above supplement AND two others (Blaze across the Sands and White Star Rising) for only £5 each.  I've therefore ordered the other two - paying the same price for two that WTICG cost.  I don't know whether to laugh or cry.