New job? Possibly!

I had an interview this week and have a second interview on Friday - which they inform me that I'm the only one that will be attending! 

Its for a senior marketing position that means I can hopfully give up self-employment and the money worries that go along with it.

So hopefully cue the celebrations on Friday evening.

In preparation, I've splashed out on the compete Sharpe series on DVD (£15 at Tesco - an absolute steal) and - I've decided - a splurge on the Russian army to get me 'up to speed'. 

Looking at the compeition, I have decided that Heroics and Ros (on the basis of their more extensive range and despite having to fill out A BLEEDING FORM!) will be the main beneficiaries and as a consequence a whole host of T-34's, T-70's, KV1's and 2's, GAZ trucks, assorted Russian infantry and artillery, BA-32's, SPG's, Katyushas and other goodies will be heading towards our abode in the near future.

Nice!