Matched up

Even in sci-fi ,movie promotion there is no escape.

Musicrooms.net talked to Jake about love and had this what he had to say

"What I believe about love is that, whether it's with your family, whether it's with somebody you fall in love with and have a relationship with, it's all about being seen.

“It's all about someone saying, 'I see you. I see who you are. I love who you are. I appreciate who you are.’

Does anyone else think that how Austin was and still is with Jake? And that was one of the reason Jake fell so hard?

And that everyone has time for love. “I think everybody has time to fall in love when they're doing anything.”



Then Jon Stewart was concern and trying his best last night to play matchmaker, with hilarious results.

Jake and the Yenta Jon Stewart on The Daily Show




But it looks like Jake's bed is full. In in The Belfast Telegraph Jake talked about his special relationship with his fake Jake torso, especially made for Source Code.

"It's now my pillow - I wake up every morning and go 'Aaah, what a wonderful face to wake up to!"

Wonder who else's he's used for a pillow.

He did admit it is odd to see yourself recreated down to the last detail. "It was pretty creepy to behold. They had my eyes moving and my lips, it was quite freaky,"

"The process of doing those things, making the cast and everything, is often even weirder than when you see the result of it because it's so suffocating and strange. But I've never seen something that looked so much like me."

"I even took a picture of it with me with my thumb up and then got really paranoid because I didn't want anyone to steal my phone and find my picture and be like, 'That's the end of the Source Code!' The brilliance of the artistry of how they did it is what blew me away more than anything."



But today it's all work was a full morning with GMA, Regis & Kelly, and talking to Ryan Seacrest and more interviews then tonight it's New Eye's silent auction.

Jake at Good Morning America




Jake on Ryan Seacrest Talking Source Code, Edible Schoolyards, not taking over the Bourne franchise, and new movie End of Watch



Jake on Live with Regis & Kelly



Next Stop Naperville Source Code Media Tour

April 1, 2011

Meet The Filmmakers: Jake Gyllenhaal & Duncan Jones
Date: April 1, 2011
Time: 6:00 PM
Venue: Apple Store, Soho (NYC)
More info: http://www.apple.com/retail/soho/

April 7, 2011

Berlin, Germany
Time: 20:30 (8:30pm)

Check back for more updates.